ATMA 2021 Exam Admit Card
The admit card of the ATMA exam is released by AIMS on its official website after the end of the registration process on the due date. Candidates who registered successfully for the exam can download the admit card from the official website. The admit card will not be sent in any other mode and the candidate has to download it online only. The Admit Card for the ATMA 2021 May session will release May 26 on the official website and is available for download.
How to download ATMA 2021 Admit Card?
1. Go to the official website of AIMS-ATMA https://www.atmaaims.com/
2. Click on candidate login tab on the home page
3. First, select the day of the exam
4. Enter PID number and password
5. ATMA admit card 2021 appears on the screen
Details present in the Admit Card:
2. Roll Number
4. Applicant name and address
5. Candidate's photograph
6. Address of exam center
7. Exam day instructions
8. Signature of applicant
After downloading the admit card, the candidate should check all the details present in it. In case of any wrong information, the conducting authority should be contacted immediately(firstname.lastname@example.org). The details of the admission query team are available on the official website.
Check the ATMA 2021 Exam Pattern Here
Important documents to carry on the exam day:
The necessary documents required to carry to the exam hall is mentioned below. Without valid documents, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
1. ATMA 2021 Admit Card
2. Original Photo ID proof issued by Government of India - Original Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Voter’s Card/Permanent Driving License
3. One clear black and white photocopy of ID proof
4. Two clear black and white copies of Admit card along with one original recent passport size photo affixed on each of them
5. One black and white copy of the Registration form
Important instructions :
1. Carry all the necessary documents to the exam center
2. The test will be conducted from 2 pm to 5 pm. Candidates need to report to the exam center at 1 pm
3. No electronic gadget is allowed inside the exam hall
4. Candidates must bring a ballpoint pen
5. Change of test center is not allowed, except in case of valid reasons in exceptional cases where the request for change is made well in advance i.e. a minimum of 10 days before the day of the test.
6. Registration fee once paid, is non-refundable
After the examinations, the results will be declared by the conducting authority within a few days on the official website. The candidate will be selected on a merit basis which is based on the cutoffs decided by various institutions for admission into their programs.