Every year CAT 2021 entrance exam is conducted by IIM Indore.As we all know that the Common Admission Test CAT 2020 was held on 29th Nov 2020.Here is the process of filling the application form. The CAT exam is conducted on a rotation basis to get admission into PG management programs offered by IIMs or top Business schools. This year IIM, Indore is organizing it.
There are a few steps such as registration, Application form fill up with Uploading image, Make a payment, etc for successfully apply for CAT 2021.
Know details about Top colleges in Management, Click here
1. First, you have to visit the official website of CAT and click on the ‘Registration for New User’ option.
2. Soon after a registration form will appear on the screen consisting the sections like name of the candidate, DOB, Email, Address and Mobile Number.
3. Then enter the security code given below and click on the option ‘Generate OTP’.
4. After entering the OTP number click on submit.
5. Read the declaration, then select the box “I agree” and click on the submit button. Here selecting “I agree” means you are confirming that all the details you provide in the registration form are correct.
6. After the final submission of the registration form, you will receive an OTP which will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Application Form Fill-up
When you click on the “Go to Application Form”, the application form will appear on your screen consisting 5 sections-
1. Personal Details
3. Work Experience
5. Personal details consist of the name of the candidate, DOB, Father’s/Husband’s/Guardian’s name, gender, category and nationality where the name and DOB will be already filled up as per the details given during registration.
6. If you are a person with disability/Different abled then choose ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’.
7. Then fill up the address part required for future communication. Another option for an alternate email address and mobile number are there for the candidate.
1. Click on the ‘choose file’ option and choose the specific photo and signature. Then click the ‘upload’ button and close the window.
2. The dimension of the photograph and signature should be 35mm X 45mm and 80mm X 35mm respectively.
3. The format of the files should be .jpg or .jpeg and should not exceed 80 KB.
4. The photograph should not be 6 years oil and should have a white background.
5. Then you have to enter your academic details which includes the total, aggregate and maximum marks obtained in 10th class, the name of the board and year/month of completion.
6. Followed by this, the aggregate, maximum and total marks obtained in 12th standard, the course type from the options 12th or diploma needs to be filled up.
7. The Academic details also include the Bachelor’s degree details, other professional degree details, and Master’s degree details if done or currently pursuing by the candidate.
8. If the candidate has some work experience then he/she have to give details about that which includes the work experience in months, work area and experience for that. After completing that, click on the ‘save and continue’ option to go ahead.
9. Then the candidate has to select any number of program names including the name of maximum 4 different cities to appear in the exam.
1. This is the last section of the form fill up process that is paying the application fee through net banking/credit card/debit card. The fee is Rs. 1900 for GEC/NC-OBC candidates and Rs. 950 for SC/ST/PWD (DA) candidates. After the payment is done successfully, a message regarding the successful payment of fee will be displayed on the screen with the payment transaction number.
2. Soon after clearing the payment procedure, the candidate will receive a confirmation mail. And now he/she can take the print of filled-in application by login to the official website of CAT.
Here we have discussed the procedure of registration for CAT 2021. We hope it will help the students in understanding the application form and making it easier for them to apply for CAT.
Read Here, CAT Exam Preparation Strategy: When and How to Start?
Read also : CAT Best Books for Preparation, Recommended by MBA Experts