The application process for the National Institute of Design-Design Aptitude Test (NID DAT) 2020 (without the late fee) ends today at 2 PM. The last date to submit the application form with late fee is 21st November 2019. The exam will be held on 29th December 2019.
Steps to fill the application form:
1. Go to the official website of NID
2. Click on "sign up" tab
3. Provide the necessary details to register
4. The login credentials will be sent to your registered email address
5. Re-login using those credentials to open the application form
6. Fill all the necessary areas
7. Upload the documents with specifications mentioned
8. Pay the application fee
9. Submit and take a print out of the application form
|Overseas (only for B.Des)||Rs 3000/-|
Late Fee: With Late fee, the application fee is double the original amount.
To apply for NID DAT, click here
|Application process starts||1st October 2019|
|Application process ends||18th November 2019|
|Last date to submit the form with late fees||21st November 2019|
|Exam date||29th December 2019|
NID DAT is an entrance exam conducted by the National Institute of Design for admission into various UG and PG courses of Design. The exam will be conducted for 3 hrs and will have an objective as well as subjective questions. Candidates clearing the NID DAT exam will fo through the counseling process.
Read here, Give Wings To Your Creativity With Designing Careers
Also read, Fashion designing: Career, courses, and top institutes