The registration for AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) 2020 May session started on 18th February 2020. Candidates need to visit the official website of ATMA to register themselves. The registration will end on 18th May 2020. The exam will be held on 24th May 2020.
How to apply for ATMA May session?
STEP 1: Fee payment
1. Click on the link 'Click here to register for ATMA exam' on the official website
2. Candidates will be redirected to the fee payment page
3. Candidates need to enter their personal details including email ID and mobile number
4. Enter debit/credit card details and make payment of Rs. 1298.
5. On successful payment of the fee, a PID will be sent to candidates' registered email address
6. The PID will work as a login ID for ATMA
STEP 2: Registration
1. In ATMA registration form, candidates need to fill all the details such as academic and personal details.
2. Upload all the documents required, including passport size photo and signature
3. Once the ATMA registration process is complete, candidates will be given their login password. The password will also be sent to candidates' registered email ID
4. Take a printout of ATMA registration form. Last date of printing the application form for May Session is 19th May 2020
To Apply, Click Here
ATMA 2020 Important Dates(May Session)
|ATMA Registration start date||18 February 2020|
|ATMA Last date to pay the application fee||17 May 2020(5.00 P.M)|
|ATMA Last date to submit the application form||18 May 2020|
|Availability of ATMA admit card||21 May 2020|
|ATMA Exam date||24 May 2020|
|ATMA Result declaration||29 May 2020|
Read here, Highest Paying MBA Jobs available in India
Check ATMA Eligibility process,Exam Pattern,Syllabus