UBTER-JEEP Application Form Last date has been extended till 10th May 2020. Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 Exam has been postponed. New dates will be announced soon.It is organized by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER). UK Polytechnic is a state level examination which is also known as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP). Through the JEEP exam, students will get admission in various polytechnic courses offered by different colleges in Uttarakhand state. Admissions will be done in various diploma courses in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy, hotel management, etc.
Steps To Apply:
- Candidates have to fill details in the application form carefully.
- Fill details like academic, personal, communication and others.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Images size should be in JPG format.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it secure for other admission procedures.
- The offline application form can be obtained from any polytechnic state and state-aided institutions situated in Uttarakhand by paying the application fee.
- The offline application form must be sent to the given address:
Joint Entrance Examination and Training,
Research Development cell,
Upper Amwala, Dehradun – 248001.
To Apply Click Here
|Online application form release||15th January 2020|
|Online application form submit date||10th May 2020|
|Admit card release||May 2020|
|JEEP exam date||June 2020|
|Answer key||June 2020|
|Result announcement||July 2020|
|Counseling process||July 2020|
- Diploma in Engineering/Technology (Group E): Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent with minimum 35% marks from Uttarakhand or any other recognized board. Candidates must have passed with Mathematics and Science in class 10th.
- Diploma in Pharmacy (Group P): Candidates must have passed Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering (Group H): Candidates passed 12th with English subject. Candidates should have obtained at least 35% marks.
- Diploma in Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice (Group M): Candidates passed 12th with Hindi and English as compulsory subjects.
- PG Diploma in Computer Application (Group G): Candidates must have a graduation degree.
- Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing (Group T): Candidates will have to qualify class 10th examination with a minimum 35% marks.
- Diploma in Engineering – Lateral Entry (Group A): Candidates will have to pass intermediate with PCM/ ITI (2 Years)/12th (Vocational/Technical subjects).
Read More About UBTER-JEEP