SNAP Registration : How to Register SNAP Test
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Pune conducts SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) every year through which one can get admission into its 15 constituent Symbiosis MBA colleges in India including SIBM, Pune itself. This year the exam is going to be conducted on 15th Dec 2020. Registration for the exam will start from 16th Aug 2020 and will end on 23rd Nov 2020. One can get admission into the 15 constituent symbiosis MBA colleges of SIBM, Pune.
Know details about SNAP Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Faq, Click here
|SNAP 2020 Registration Activity
||SNAP 2020 Registration Dates
|SNAP 2020 Notification Release
||August 2, 2020 (tentatively)
|SNAP 2020 Registration start date
||August 16, 2020 (tentatively)
|SNAP Registration 2020 Last date
||November 23, 2020 (tentatively)
|SNAP 2020 Registration Last date to Pay SNAP Application Fee
||November 23, 2020 (tentatively)
|SNAP Exam Date 2020
||December 15, 2020, Sunday from 2 PM to 4 PM (tentatively)
The process of Application form filling of SNAP 2020:
Here we have shared the process of SNAP online application form submission as because the SNAP offline application process has been discontinued. Candidates first have to complete the SNAP online registration 2020 and then go for SNAP application stepwise form filling procedure.
- Register online on the SNAP 2020 Test website (Commences from August 16 onwards) with basic details.
- After completing the SNAP online registration 2020 and submitting it, you will get the SNAP ID & Password. Login with it and proceed to complete the SNAP application form stepwise.
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of SNAP online Registration 2020. (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
- Candidate must provide Correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the SNAP registration is complete. All the above information is required to complete the SNAP 2020 Online Registration and application form.
- SNAP 2020 Test Registration process and application fee payment process for the MBA programs in Symbiosis institutes has been simplified further. Now the candidates can pay the SNAP Test Fee and Application Fee for MBA Program through SNAP Test website.
- SNAP application form correction to the extent of any changes in the SNAP 2020 online application form, except test city preferences, will be entertained only up to the closing date of SNAP Registration 2020
- No changes shall be permitted after the last date of SNAP Registration 2020.
- No SNAP application form correction and change of test city requests will be entertained once candidates have completed their SNAP Online Test 2020 payment.
- Ensure that the information you have filled in the SNAP 2020 application form is accurate.
Payment procedure of Application form fees:
Students have to pay the SNAP registration fee for SNAP 2020 exam and SNAP application fee for the program at different Symbiosis Institute differently. The fee one program per institute is Rs.1000/- .
|SNAP Registration fee online
i) Billdesk Payment Gateway
ii) Easebuzz Payment Gateway
iii) Indian Bank Payment Gateway
|SNAP Registration fee by DD
||DD should reach by 5 PM on the closing date
|SNAP application fee for each MBA Program at Symbiosis Institute
||Rs.1000/- per MBA program
||To be paid through SNAP Registration website
Tips for the SNAP application process:
- Update and validate your Computer/Laptop & Email A/c to register for SNAP 2020.
- Before starting the registration process, gather all the necessary documents.
- Read the instruction appear on the screen before applying for SNAP 2020.
- Make the payment for the desired Symbiosis Institute program through the SNAP website.
- As the total procedure of registration, SNAP application form fill up, successful submission after making payment of the SNAP exam fee will take hardly 15 minutes to complete so completely as soon as possible.
- The candidates have to submit the SNAP application form earlier if they don’t want to face the non-availability of the preferred test centre.
There are a total of 5 steps of the registration process such as:
- Register as New User
- Fill in Personal Details
- Make Payment
- Register for MBA programs of preferred Symbiosis Institutes.
- Make Payment for Symbiosis MBA Programs Application Fee.
1. Register as New User:
- Open SNAP 2020 Website & Click on How to Register
- On lower Right-Hand side of the page, click on Questions/Online Chat and fill in your name etc. and ask for the SNAP Registration Link which you will get instantly
- Go to the SNAP 2020 Registration Link given below on the image & Click on Register as New User
2. Fill in Personal Details:
- A Registration form will appear on the screen.
- Fill your Personal details including date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, category, 3 preferred test cities in order of preference from the drop-down menu
- No Candidate with Date of Birth before 1970 can Register and Apply for SNAP 2020
- Upload the scanned Photo of not more than 3 months old in .jpg, .jpeg, .png format of the size between 10 KB and 100 KB
- You will get OTP on your Mobile and Email. Use it in 10 Minutes
- You will also get the SNAP ID & Password on your Mail which you should use in subsequent steps.
3. Make Payment:
- The next step is to log in with your SNAP ID and Password and enter the Captcha.
- When you log in with your SNAP Password, you will be asked to change your password.
- Change password. The password should be only alphanumeric. No special characters should be used.
- Instantly the SNAP exam fee payment page opens before you
- Read Payment Instructions.
- You can make payment of SNAP 2020 Fee of Rs.1750/- online or by Demand Draft.
- After making payment you will be allowed to go to the next step.
4. Register for MBA programs of preferred Symbiosis Institutes:
- You are required to register and apply specifically for the MBA programs of Symbiosis Institutes.
- Complete the Application form with all the academics, address preferred MBA programs.
5. Make Payment for Symbiosis MBA Programs Application Fee:
- The Application Fee for each MBA program of each Symbiosis Institute is Rs.1000/-
- If you choose 5 MBA programs, you must pay Rs.5000/-
- Payment can be done online or by Bank DD.
- The Institute Program Application Fee Payment is non-refundable.
Here we have discussed the registration process for SNAP 2020. It will help the students in understanding the changed pattern of SNAP 2020 and its get easier for them to successfully apply for SNAP and start their preparation according to the changed pattern & syllabus.
Read here, SNAP Eligibility, Get to know full details
Read also : Top MBA Colleges in India accepting SNAP score