The Registration/Application process of CSIR UGC NET is Extended to 15th May 2020 due to Covid-19 outbreak. Before the date was 15th April 2020. Aspirants who are interested to appear the CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam can register themselves in the Registration link given below, they can also go the the official website of CSIR UGC NET for their registration/application. National Testing Agency (NTA) who is the Conducting Authority of the examination had released the application form for the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) on 16th March 2020 at its official websites and nta.ac.in. However the Conducting authority has not mentioned in any chnage in the exam date or result declaration dateIt is advised to the aspirants that the students should check the official website regularly in order to not miss any kind of update. Admission to undergraduate will be done through the entrance exam. Students who clear the entrance exam and make it through the merit list will have to appear for counselling sessions.
|Events||Previous Dates||New Dates|
|CSIR UGC NET 2020 Registration Starts||16th March 2020||16th March 2020|
|CSIR UGC NET 2020 Registration Last Date||15th April 2020||15th May 2020|
|Exam Date||21st June 2020||21st June 2020|
|Result Declaration||5th July 2020||5th July 2020|
Steps to Apply for CSIR UGC NET 2020
Candidates can apply for the exam by following the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: CSIR NET Online Registration
- Step 2: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Step 3: Fill CSIR NET 2020 Application Form
- Step 4: Pay CSIR NET Application Fee
To Apply, Click Here
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Eligibility
- All the aspirants willing to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2020 must be citizens of India.
- The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years as on July 1, 2020.
- There is no upper age limit for Assistant Professorship.
- Candidates must possess any one of the following degrees – M.Sc, Integrated BS/ MS, BS- 4 years, B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharma, MBBS with at least 55% marks for General/ OBC and EWS category and 50% for SC/ ST and PwD category.
- Candidates enrolled in the above degrees are also eligible for the exam provided they complete the degree within 2 year
CSIR UGC NET is an entrance test conducted by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. The entrance exam allows the candidates to apply for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lectureship (LS). Conducted in two sessions, the exam focuses on Mathematical, Chemical and Physical, Life and Earth science.