KEAM 2020: Exam Dates Announced for Engineering
The exam date for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam (KEAM) has been announced only for the engineering exam of the academic year 2020-21 by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE). The dates were announced through an official press release. The dates are also available on the official website of CEE Kerala.
|Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry)||20.04.2020 (Monday)||10 AM - 12.30 PM|
|Paper-II (Mathematics)||21.04.2020 (Tuesday)||10 AM - 12.30 PM|
KEAM is a state-level entrance exam conducted to provide admission into various courses of engineering institutes (government and private) present in the state of Kerala. KEAM 2020 Application Form will start from the first week of February 2020 and will be conducted in 352 centers across 14 districts of Kerala, including Delhi, Mumbai, and Dubai.
KEAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate is a citizen of India. PIO and OCI candidates can also apply.
- Candidates who are seeking admission into courses will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I & Non-Keralite Category II.
- The candidate must have attained the minimum age limit of 17 years as on 31st December 2019. There is no upper age limit to apply.
- The candidates must have passed higher secondary or its equivalent examination.
- For Engineering, the candidate must have scored 50% marks in mathematics separately & in PCM subject together.
- For Medical & Allied courses, the candidates must have qualified NEET exam & satisfy the nativity conditions stipulated in KEAM 2020.
Read here, Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?
Also read, Does engineering study fulfill your sky-high dreams??