All India Management Association (AIMA) has started MAT 2021 May session registration for CBT, PBT, and IBT mode exam. The February session CBT exam result will be declared soon. Candidates can register for the May session exam by going through the official website, mat.aima.in. MAT exam is conducted 4 times a year by the All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to various management programs in top Business schools. Candidates should prepare a two-month study plan and practice all the topics from the MAT syllabus. Here are some effective study plans to cover the syllabus.
- Every aspirant should analyze the syllabus and make a timetable for each subject.
- Prepare a 30-day plan for MAT. It also includes all the topics from the MAT syllabus.
- Candidates should plan a study routine in advance.
- Every aspirant should develop their study techniques.
- Candidates should focus on speed and accuracy.
- Prepare a subject-wise revision and attend the topic-wise mock test.
- Solve previous year question papers to understand the pattern
Know here: MAT syllabus and exam pattern
|Events||Dates (PBT)||Dates (CBT)||Dates (IBT)|
|Last date of registration||24th May 2021||7th June 2021||2nd, 4th, 6th June 2021|
|Admit card available||26th May 2021||10th June 2021||3rd, 5th, 7th June 2021|
|Exam date||30th May 2021||13th June 2021||6th, 8th, 10th June 2021|
The registration process of the MAT 2021 CBT, PBT, IBT Mode exam
- Go to the official website of MAT, mat.aima.in.
- Click on the "Register " tab
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can register by providing their Name, Date of Birth, updated Email Id, and mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to the candidates register mail id
- Fill in the academic details
- Upload the necessary documents
- Complete the payment process
- After successful payment, submit the application form
- Download the form and take a printout for further process
Also, read List of Top Management Schools Accepting MAT Score in Your Region