The last date to raise objections against the answer key of NIFT 2020(National Institute of Fashion Technology) ends today i.e. 24th January 2020 (till 5 PM). The answer key of the General Ability Test (GAT) was released on 22nd January.
Steps to view the NIFT 2020 answer key:
1. Go to the official website of NIFT
2. Click on "View Answer Keys for Written Test (GAT)"
3. Provide the following details:
I. Roll Number
III. Question Booklet Series
IV. Date of Birth
4. The answer key will appear on the screen
Steps and Details about challenging the answer key:
1. Candidate should submit valid and specific inputs for the re-examination of the answer key, in the space provided in the portal.
2. A fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only) per question will be charged for each objection submitted by the candidate.
3. If the candidate’s objection regarding any particular question is found valid by the subject experts, then the key will be revised accordingly and the fee collected from the candidate for that particular question will be refunded.
4. The fee refund for objections found correct will only be credited by RTGS to the candidate’s bank account as per details filled by him/her on the portal.
5. For objection(s) found incorrect by the subject experts, the fee will not be refunded.
6. No objection will be entertained from candidates through any other mode such as email, postal letter, etc.
To view & challenge the NIFT 2020 answer key, Click Here
NIFT 2020 Important Dates
|NIFT 2020 exam date||January 19, 2020|
|Release date of NIFT Answer Key||January 22, 2020|
|Last Date to challenge the answer key||January 24, 2020 (till 5:00 p.m)|
|Result declaration||February- March 2020|
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi conducts the NIFT entrance exam in order to shortlist aspirants for admission in design programs in the 16 campuses of NIFT. Courses offered on the campuses of NIFT at UG and PG level are as follows:
1. Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
2. Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech)
3. Master of Design (M.Des)
4. Master of Fashion Management (MFM)
5. Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech)
For details about all the NIFT campuses, Click Here