Karnataka CET (KCET) 2020 was earlier scheduled to be held on 23rd and 24th April 2020. However, due to COVID-19 Situation, Dr. Ashwathnarayan CN, Deputy Chief Minister of Karnataka has declared that the KCET 2020 exam will be postponed until further notice as a precautionary measure. The registration process for the exam ended on 16th March 2020.
The conducting authority will declare the new proposed date of the KCET 2020 examination on their website by the third week of April, therefore the students should keep a track on the official announcements and remain updated. The KCET 2020 admit card expected to be released on April 10.
Exam Pattern for KCET 2020:
- There will be multiple-choice questions asked in the exam.
- The exam will be conducted through pen and paper-based mode in the OMR pattern.
- Candidates must use blue/black ballpoint pen to answer.
- Each question will contain one mark. No marks will be given in case of multiple answers to the same question.
- There will be no negative marking done for the wrong answers.
Click Here for KCET 2020 Syllabus Details
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will organize the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2020). It is a state-level entrance test also known as Karnataka CET 2020. KCET exam is conducted to offer admission in the first year of engineering, agriculture, pharmacy & various other courses. Various colleges and universities of Karnataka offer admission on the basis of KCET scores. Before filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria of KCET 2020. All of the candidates should have a qualified 12th standard examination to be eligible for KCET 2020 examination
Full List of Exams Cancelled or Postponed Due to Coronavirus
For more details about KCET, Click Here
Read about Trending engineering branches which are highest paid