The standardized Undergraduate University Admission Test (SAT) is conducted by College Board 4 times in a year that is in the month of October, December, March, and May. A student can get admission into various undergraduate programs in different educational institutions in India and abroad. The parameters of this exam are-
- Reading comprehension of words in context.
- The computational ability of command of evidence.
- Analysis of science and social studies.
Here are the test dates for SAT 2019-20:
|Test Date || Registration last date|
|14th March 2019||14th Feb 2019|
|5th October 2019 ||6th Sept 2019|
| 7th December 2019 ||8th Nov 2019|
| 2nd May 2020||3rd April 2019|
Here is the official link of SAT, Click here
The SAT score is accepted by many Universities in India and around the world especially in every University in the US. Usually, the SAT scores are published 2 weeks after the test day.
SAT exam fee for Indian students-
- Indian students applying only for SAT - $98.5 USD (6,946.66 INR)
- Students applying for SAT with Essay - $113.5 USD (8,005.47 INR)
Students are advised to check the official website of the College Board that is sat.org/international for more details related to the test and registration process.
For Registration apply here, Click here