The Council of Architecture (CoA) has released the admit card of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2021 Phase I officially. The candidates who had registered can download by visiting the official website, www.nata.in and log in using their Email Id and password. The exam is going to be held on 10th April 2021 in online mode.
This year CoA has decided to conduct the exam twice a year as it will give another opportunity to interested candidates. Candidates who miss the first phase or want to improve can register for the second phase of the exam till 30th May 2021.
Steps to download admit card:
- Browse the official website, www.nata.in.
- Click on the link "NATA admit card" available on the screen.
- Login by providing the application number and password.
- Check the details given on the admit card.
- Download and take a print of admit card for further process.
Exam day instruction to be followed by candidates are following:
- The candidates must reach the exam center on the time.
- Candidates must bring the admit card along with original proof of identity- adhar card/ passport/ driving license/ Voter Id.
- A candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall if he/she does not have a printout of the downloaded admit card and valid photo identity.
- Before allocation, a seat for taking the examination, a photograph of the candidate will be taken. The seat will randomly be allotted to candidates.
- Candidates will be debarred from appearing in the examination if they are found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, or any other material.
- Candidates must not carry the things such as Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator which may lead to cancellation.
- For any rough work, candidates are provided with a rough sheet.
- Without the permission of center-in- charge, candidates can not leave their seats till the exam is over.
- Candidates have to maintain silence in the examination hall.
- Candidates have to follow the guidelines/ precautions made by the Government regarding the pandemic covid-19 and also have to adhere to the guidelines issued by the Council of Architecture for NATA.