Giving Wings To Your Career: Why Sp Jain's Global MBA?
S P Jain School of Global Management also referred to as SP Jain Global MBA(GMBA) was named after an Indian Business Man Sahu Shreyans Prasad Jain with its campuses spread over Dubai, Singapore, Sydney, and Mumbai.
Why go for SP Jain's GMBA?
- It is ranked #12 in the world in Forbes’ latest ranking of the world’s top 1-year international MBA programs,2019 and No. 4 in the world in the Times Higher Education-Wall Street Journal Business School Rankings of Top 1-year International MBA.
- Only 12 months program for students with 3-yrs of work experience.
- Tri-city global market exposure as one studies in all the campuses on rotational basis -Singapore (4 months), Australia(4 months), Dubai(4 months).
- Provides 5 specialisations in GMBA such as Contemporary Marketing Management , Information Technology Management, Global Finance, Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management, and Consulting Management.
- Affiliated to Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia, Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Government of Dubai, UAE, ABEST21, Japan.
- Graduate with the Australian Degree.
- 2-year unrestricted Post Study Work Rights Visa in Australia.
- On campus accommodations and meals of varied cuisines provided in all the cities.
- Course fee is comparatively lesser than other top global B-schools.
- Opportunity of learning from Global faculty and interaction with the International students.
- Placement cells present in all cities hence providing you international career opportunities.
- Boasts an alumni network of 7000+.
- Around 300+ global recruiters such as Johnson&Johnson, Deloitte, Google, KPMG, Westcon, Cocacola, Dell, HSBC,Unilever,Philips, Microsoft etc
- Alumni working in different parts of the world such as Qatar, Dubai,Singapore,India, Vietnam, Bahrain, Nigeria, Philippines etc.
- The highest salary offered was around Rs.44 Lpa and Median salary offered is Rs 19 Lpa in the class of 2019.
- Assistance to students in Visa processing.
- Many Scholarships available based on merit as well as Leadership achievements.
SP Jain Global MBA(GMBA) accepts the scores of the following entrance exams:
English Language Proficiency:
Know The Best About Why And Where To Pursue MBA In Abroad
Career Options You Have after You Complete Your MBA
Top 10 Popular MBA Specializations
Top 10 MBA/PGDM Colleges in Mumbai