National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the online application form of FET 2020 (Fellowship Entrance Test) on 1st September at its official website. Candidates who want admission into various fellowship courses i.e. FNB (Fellowship of National Board) courses can apply for the NBE FET 2020 exam till 17 September 2020. The exam will be conducted on 11 October 2020.
NBE FET 2020 Important Dates
|Application form release||1 September 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||17 September 2020|
|Application form editing window||20 - 22 September 2020|
|Admit card availability||5 October 2020|
|Exam date||11 October 2020|
|Result declaration||25 October 2020|
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of NBE
- Click on "FET 2020"
- Click on "New Registration"
- Fill all the necessary details
- Your registration number and password will be generated
- Log in using those credentials
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 3750/- through online mode
To Apply, Click Here
NBE FET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates having PG medical degree from a recognized degree with certification in the MD/ MS/ DM/ DNB and MCh courses can apply
- The candidates also must have an MBBS degree