Amity University will close the registration/application process of Amity JEE 2020 (Amity Joint Entrance Examination) tomorrow i.e. 31 May 2020. The exam will be conducted for admission into various Amity campuses present in Gurgaon, Lucknow, Jaipur, and Noida. The registration was supposed to end on May 16 but was extended due to the lockdown. The exam date is yet to be released. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of Amity University
- Click on "Apply Now 2020"
- provide basic details
- Choose programs/campus
- Make the payment of Rs 1100/- in online mode
- Provide personal and educational details
- Upload documents such as photo, signature, etc. in proper specifications
- Submit the application form
To Apply, Click Here
Amity JEE 2020 Important Dates
|Registration started||10 January 2020|
|Registration ends||31 May 2020|
|Exam date||To be notified|
Candidates appearing for Amity JEE 2020 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility requirements of the exam. The detailed eligibility criteria of Amity JEE 2020 is given below:
- Candidate must have studied English as a compulsory subject in 10+2
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 through regular mode to be eligible for Amity JEE 2020
- Candidates who will have compartment will not be eligible to apply
- Physical Education, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Vocational, Non-Written subjects will not be considered while calculating the aggregate
Amity University, Noida conducts Amity JEE 2020 (Amity Joint Entrance Examination) to provide admission into the undergraduate courses offered by the institute in different campuses present in Gurgaon, Lucknow, Jaipur, and Noida. The exam is conducted in online mode for a duration of 2 hours.
Amity University Mumbai Application Started (U.G and P.G Courses)
AMITY Global Business School Noida Admission Process (PGDM+MBA) Started