Maharashtra CET Cell has decided to allow MHT CET applicants to change exam centres in their submitted application form. Candidates can change their prefered centre from 5 to 10 June. It is only available for the students who have registered previously. The link to change district preference will be available on the official website. MHT CET 2020 state level entrance exam is conducted by the Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell. This exam is a gateway to get admission in Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharm. D courses. It is also known as MHT CET, through which candidates can get admission in various government and private institutions of the state of Maharashtra.
Instructions to follow while changing the exam centre
- The link to change the exam centre will only be available till10th of June
- After the last date, I .e.10th of June no further request to extend the date will be taken into consideration
- Once the candidate has changed the exam centre previously chosen preference will be considered as null and void.
- The candidates who will fail to change their preferred exam centre within the last date for them the previously entered option will be considered
MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam time: 180 minutes will be provided
- Question Type: multiple choice type(each question carries 4 marks)
- The medium of examination: English/Marathi/Urdu for Physics, Chemistry, and Biolog, mathematics paper shall be in English only.
- Negative marking: not applied
- Total questions: PCB-200, PCM-150
The MHT CET 2020 syllabus includes subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, and mathematics from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary education.
To check the syllabus in details. Click Here