The training for enterprise management is a distinctive opportunity to make use of an online platform specially prepared for students and professionals to give the skills they need to make their creativity, talent, and skills work for them. There are many colleges that offer only a Post-graduation degree in Enterprise Management. It also has the Action Learning Project and Live Projects as part of the course, which helps students, learn the practical applications of their theoretically-gained skills.
Know more: Top 10 Popular MBA Specializations
Who can opt for PG in Enterprise Management?
This course has been prepared to offer to the necessity of working professionals who want to possess management training without leaving their jobs. It is a program that is conducted on weekends and has been designed for mid-level and senior-level executives. The course is of eight terms in total that is offered by IIM Bangalore, with each term existing for three months and four terms in a year. The curriculum has been defined to provide General Management education for the first year and students are given the freedom to choose specialization-based electives in the second year.
Enterprise Management Course Highlights:
Most of the colleges provide a post-graduation degree program in Enterprise Management. Tabulation below shows the brief about the Enterprise Management course:
|Name of Courses||Enterprise Management|
|Course Type||Degree Course|
|Minimum Duration||2 years|
|Basic Eligibility||Graduation in relevant stream with 50% aggregate marks|
|Average Fees||8.5 lakhs per annum|
|Average Salary||4 – 7Lakhs|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam+ Group Discussion+ Personal Interview|
|Area of Employment||Manufacturing, FMCG/ Retail, Engineering, BFSI, Banking, IT Products & Services, Telecom sectors, etc.|
|Job Profiles||Chief Financial Officer, Enterprise resource Manager, Chief Risk Officer, Enterprise Process Manager, or other corporate-level officer designees.|
Enterprise Management Eligibility:
The basic eligibility criteria for Enterprise Management courses vary from college to college with a little modification. Candidates are required to fulfill the common eligibility criteria to get admission into the Enterprise Management are mentioned below:
- The candidate must have completed a bachelor's degree course from a recognized institute with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- The candidate needs to have a minimum of 4 years (full-time) work experience in any organization after completion of their bachelor's degree course.
- While applying for this course, aspirants should note that they need to provide two references (with at least one from the current employer) with their applications.
Enterprise Management Admission Process:
Interested applicants to the Enterprise Management need to follow the admission process specified by the college during the admission process. The colleges have stipulated an entrance exam based admission process for the course after which they have to appear for a final round of selection followed by GD and an interview, which can be conducted online or at the campus. Mentioned below are the details of the enterprise management admission process:
- The candidates who are applying for the course need to apply through their scores in any of the entrance exams such as CAT, GMAT, or GRE.
- Also, candidates can appear for the IIMB entrance test, conducted for admission to the PGPEM course by the college.
- Candidates have to take part in the interview process in the college after the shortlisting of candidates based on their score in any one of the above-mentioned entrance exams.
- Candidates who are shortlisted are called for a Personal Interview. The colleges have specified that an Online Interview can also be conducted in place of the same.
- Colleges calculate the composite score of each candidate based on their overall performance and application.
- Final admissions are provided to the candidates based on the availability of seats in the program.
Enterprise Management Job Prospects:
The career scope of this course is diverse and depends on the interests of the candidates. The course offers the required managerial skills in a candidate to move up the corporate leader and take up positions such as senior-management with additional responsibilities.
Jobs offered after completion of this course are as follows:
- Business adviser
- Business analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Corporate investment banker
- Actuarial Analyst, and so on.
Enterprise Management Salary:
The average salary of a candidate who holds the degree of Enterprise Management course is INR 4 – 7 Lakhs per annum initially in India but it gets increasing with experiences and expertise through the years.