National Institute of Fashion Technology has released the answer key of NIFT 2020 for the General Ability Test (GAT) today i.e. 22nd January 2020 at its official website. The last date that the candidates can challenge the answer key is 24th January 2020 (till 5 PM).
Steps to view the NIFT 2020 answer key:
1. Go to the official website of NIFT
2. Click on "View Answer Keys for Written Test (GAT)"
3. Provide the following details:
I. Roll Number
III. Question Booklet Series
IV. Date of Birth
To view the NIFT 2020 answer key, Click Here
Steps and Details about challenging the answer key:
1. Candidate should submit valid and specific inputs for the re-examination of the answer key, in the space provided in the portal.
2. A fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only) per question will be charged for each objection submitted by the candidate.
3. If the candidate’s objection regarding any particular question is found valid by the subject experts, then the key will be revised accordingly and the fee collected from the candidate for that particular question will be refunded.
4. The fee refund for objections found correct will only be credited by RTGS to the candidate’s bank account as per details filled by him/her on the portal.
5. For objection(s) found incorrect by the subject experts, the fee will not be refunded.
6. No objection will be entertained from candidates through any other mode such as email, postal letter, etc.
NIFT 2020 Important Dates
|NIFT 2020 exam date||January 19, 2020|
|Release date of NIFT Answer Key||January 22, 2020|
|Last Date to challenge the answer key||January 24, 2020 (till 5:00 p.m)|
|Result declaration||February- March 2020|
For details about all the NIFT campuses, Click Here