OJEE Cell keept in mind the ongoing pandemic situation and has released the instructions for the exam day for OJEE. These are the procedures that all the candidates will have to adhere to before appearing for the OJEE examination. These rules have been made so as to ensure the safety of the students taking the exam. In this article, we have compiled a list of instructions that the students need to follow on the OJEEexam day.
Know more: OJEE 2020 Counselling (Started): New Exam Date Announced, Registration
Instructions for Candidates appearing for OJEE
The instructions that the candidates will have to follow for OJEE are mentioned below:
- They must bring their OJEE admit card to the test centre. No candidates will be allowed without the admit card.
- Before taking a print of the admit card, one must check for any errors in the details. If there are any mistakes, one must report to the authority by 8th October.
- To avoid last-minute problems, visiting the test centre a day before is advisable. You will know the location better and will know what modes of transportation are easily available.
- The candidates must carry with them a self-declaration form with correct information in good handwriting. A passport size photo of the candidate must be fixed to this form. A left thumb impression must also be made on the form. The parents of the student will sign the form beforehand. The candidate will sign it in the invigilator’s presence.
- One must reach the test centre an hour before the exam starts
- Carry with you a valid photo ID proof along with the OJEE admit card. They must also carry an extra photo, sanitizer, water bottle and a ballpoint pen.
- Candidates who hail from PwD section must carry their PwD certificate along with them.
- The candidates cannot carry any electronic items in the exam hall.
- Candidates will be given five rough sheets which have to be given back after the exam ends.
- Social distancing rules have to be maintained and the candidates cannot leave the seats without the permission of the invigilator.
- One will have to submit the admit card in the drop-box. If one does not follow this rule, the answer sheet may remain non-evaluated.
- If any candidate is caught engaging in unfair means, they may be barred from taking the exam.
SOPs for OJEE during COVID-19
- Follow social distancing rules always during the exam.
- The exam centres will have 50 per cent capacity keeping in mind the pandemic situation.
- If a candidate has a high temperature or other Coronavirus symptoms, he/she will sit for the exam in an isolated exam hall.
- The exam centres will be properly sanitized before each shift.
- The candidates have to wear masks which properly cover their mouth and nose.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the hall without wearing a mask.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the exam centre.
- The exam will be contactless so as to comply with social distancing norms.
- Staffs will be present to guide the examinees in moving in and out of the exam hall.
Since the exam is just around the corner, study hard and be calm on the exam day.
Read more: OJEE Preparation Tips