WBJEE 2019 Cut-off released, Check here
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEEB)
would determine about the cut off of the WBJEE 2019 for the candidates, where WBJEE 2019
cutoff is on the opening and the closing rank for the admissions etc. Candidates seeking for the admission through the WBJEE are required to the admission through the WBJEE are for the securing the rank equal to or being at the below of the closing rank. There are various of the factors such as the number of candidates, the total number of seats, the difficulty level of the relevant exam, etc are being considered on the determination of the relevant cutoff. The candidates having their relevant rank below the cut off of WBJEE 2019 will have been categorized for the candidates. There are better chances for the admission for the candidates having their ranks below the cutoff for the WBJEE 2019.
Factors determining the WBJEE Cutoff 2019
The authorities will consider the following for the factors while determining the cutoff for the WBJEE 2019.
- The difficulty of WBJEE 2019
- Previous years trends
- The total number of candidates appeared for the entrance examination.
- The total number of seats available there.
- The total number of applicants who have applied for the entrance examination.
The key features for WBJEE 2019 Cutoff
- The cutoff would be released in the online mode of examination.
- The cutoff of 2019 consists of the opening and the closing of the ranks.
- WBJEE cutoff 2019 would be different as per the course, the institute selected and the category.
- Candidates can also get to know their chances for the admission by checking the cutoff marks.
, for the further details for WBJEE 2019.