TS LAWCET is a state-level law entrance exam conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad. The law entrance exam is conducted for admission to five-year integrated LLB courses and three-year LLB courses offered at Telangana state universities and colleges. The results for both the courses have been declared on the same day. TS LAWCET answer keys 2020 will be available in the last week of May 2020. The Cutoff list will be released after the TS LAWCET Results are announced. Only the candidates whose names are in the merit list can participate in the Counseling Process. The TS LAWCET Counselling will be held tentatively from June 20, 2020. Get all the information regarding TS LAWCET preparation tips 2020 in this article.
How to prepare for TS LAWCET 2020?
The below given are some of the important tips for the candidates who are aspiring to write TS LAWCET.
- There will be a lot of dates to remember, so make sure you write them down as it will be convenient to revise.
- For better results, candidates must do proper revision before the exam.
- Refer to previous years question papers so that you will get an idea about the type of questions that will be asked in the exam.
- Make sure you plan your everyday activity, this will help you to manage time.
- Take sample tests and learn from your mistakes.
TS LAWCET 2020 Preparation Tips and Strategy:
Candidates are advised to follow the tips given below to get maximum marks in the examination. Read every given tip carefully and follow them for preparing TS LAWCET 2020 exam.
1. Proper Time Table:
First of all, candidates must prepare a proper time schedule to study. Exams test both your content knowledge and your ability to manage your time effectively. Do not skip any subject in your study time table. Preparing a timetable will help candidates in solving the puzzle of what to study first and how much time should be allotted to one topic. Study on a daily basis will only give you the success in examination.
2. Best Books:
If you will go for best writer’s books of best publication, then it will help you in providing the good material for the study. There are number of books and reference materials available for TS LAWCET2020 aspirants. Candidates can get these books through online and offline medium depending upon the availability.
Name of the Book
|Model Test Papers for CLAT & LLB||
Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning
for CLAT and LLB Entrance Examinations
Constitution of India
P. M. Bakshi
A Complete Self Study Guide for LLB Entrance Exam
|5.||The Pearson Guide to the LLB Entrance Exam||
For Detailed TS LAWCET 2020 Syllabus, Click Here
3. Complete Syllabus
|General Knowledge||Mental Ability||Current Affairs||Aptitude for the Study of Law|
(i) General and Social Sciences with stress on Indian History
(ii) Geographical knowledge of India, Indian Heritage and Culture
(iii) Basics of Indian Economy
(iv) Indian Policy.
(iii) logical sequences
(v) completing arguments
(vi) drawing well-supported conclusions
(vii) reasoning by analogy
(viii)applying principles or rules
(ix) structure of relationships
(x) logical conclusions in context of structures
(xi)deductive reasoning from a set of statements.
(i) National and International events
(ii) Major developments in sports/world politics/economy
(iii) Eminent personalities
(iv)Awards and Honors.
(i) Study of law
(ii) Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
(iii) Research Aptitude
(iv) Problem solving ability.
To Apply in TS LAWCET, Click here
4. Exam Pattern:
It is very important for the candidates to know that how many questions will be asked and types of questions asked in the exam.The exam pattern will also aware the candidates regarding marking scheme (including negative marking), mode of exam, duration of exam, etc. Here, candidates can check the details of the exam pattern.
- Exam Name: Telangana State Common Law Entrance Test
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Category: Undergraduate
- Stream: Law
- Language of Paper: The question paper will be published in English and Telugu language.
- Number of Questions: Total number of questions will be 120.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of test will be 90 minutes.
- Maximum Marks: The question paper will be of total 120 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for one correct answer No negative marking.
|Parts||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Maximum Questions|
|A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
Aptitude for the Study of Law
5. Mock test and Previous Year Question Papers:
6. Revision and Short Notes:
Read, TS LAWCET 2020 FAQS