Every medical aspirant has the dream of cracking the NEET PG exam. NEET PG is the most competitive and largest medical exam in our country. It is difficult for aspirants to crack but is possible through the preparation tips, tricks and they should not lose hope and confidence.
The National Board of Education (NBE) is going to conduct NEET PG 2021 in Computer Based Test(CBT) mode. This exam gives admission to various postgraduate programs-Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), and diploma courses in both government and private colleges in India.
As it is national-level examination aspirants should use the best strategy, preparation tips and require hard work. Here we provide the last few days tips on which candidates have to adhere to score well in the exam:
- Aspirants should understand the objective of the exam. They should prepare a study schedule based on their strength and weakness in individual subjects and their learning goals. The timetable should be prepared in a manner that will give aspirants time to revise each topic in detail.
- Before starting preparation aspirants must-have look at the exam pattern and marking scheme. This year the authority has changed the exam pattern as reduced the questions from 300 to 200. There is a 25% negative marking for incorrect responses. Aspirants must not attempt those questions in which they are doubtful.
- Appearing for mock test daily online by aspirants regularly. This mock test will give them an idea about the exam pattern, type, and level of questions. They can solve the previous year's question papers. They can create short notes for every 19 subjects as they can study. It is sufficient and last-minute revision material.
- It is enough for medical aspirants to study for 9-10 hours if they are focused. Refer good study material and solve past 12 years' questions papers of AIPG, JIPMER, and PGIMER. Aspirants should look for recorded lectures by professional doctors online.
- More practiced for clinical questions, there is a chance of questions to be asked from this portion. Try to solve the combination of questions with different clinical and non-clinical subjects. Give more attention to visual and image-based questions from ENT, Optha, Radio. Also concentrate on Pedia, Medicine, Obgy, and General Surgery as they come under clinical questions.
- Don't study any new topic at the last minute rather focus on high-scoring subjects and topics. Revise the topics repeatedly.
- As aspirants are dedicatedly preparing for exams, but continuously study is not mandatory for them. They become stressed about their preparations. They can take a break and relax their mind as they need rest. They can keep motivated themselves.
There are few days to held NEET PG 2021. Aspirants can follow the above strategy and need a scheduled study pattern to make every hour count. Stay focused and their best for exams.