Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) has started the registration process All India Selection Test (AIST) today i.e. 16th January 2020. Candidates can apply till 15th April 2020 and must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Steps to Apply
1. Go to the official website of FDDI
2. Click on "Apply Now" then on "Fresh Candidate Login"
3. Provide all the necessary details to create your registration ID
4. Select the course you are applying for
5. Provide your personal, educational, and contact details
6. Upload your photo and signature of the size mentioned
7. Pay the application fee of Rs. 500 via debit card/ credit card/ net banking
8. Submit the application form
To apply for FDDI AIST, Click Here
1. Should have passed 10+2 / Intermediate.
2. The candidates those who will appear in 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply
3. The maximum age limit is 25 years.
1. M. Des- Footwear Design & Production: A candidate must be a graduate in any of the following discipline i.e., Footwear / LGAD / Design / Engineering / Production / Technology or any other relevant program.
2. M.Des- CAD: A candidate must be a graduate in the following: Footwear / LGAD / Design / Engineering / Production / Technology/Fine arts or any other related program.
3. No age limit
FDDI AIST 2020 Important Dates
|Application Start Date||16th January 2020|
|Application End Date||15th April 2020|
|Application Edit Date||16th-17th April 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||30th April 2020|
|Examination Date||24th May 2020|
|Result Date||5th June 2020|
Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) conducts the All India Selection Test (AIST) to offer admission to professional programs in Footwear, Retail, Design, and Leather Accessory Design. It is an online mode examination. FDDI has a total of twelve campuses in India, located at cities such as Noida, Fursatganj, Chennai, Kolkata, Rohtak, Chhindwara, Jodhpur, Guna, Ankleshwar, Hyderabad, Patna, and Chandigarh.
For more details about FDDI AIST exam, Click Here
Read more about Footwear Development and Design Institute
Also, Read Give Wings To Your Creativity With Designing Careers