NTA has released the official answer key of NEET-UG 2020 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) on 26 September. The option to challenge the answer key has not been given yet which will be done later on. The answer key contains the candidate's response in the exam and the correct answer to all the questions asked. The exam was conducted on 13th September across the country.
Steps to Check the NEET 2020 Answer Key:
- Go to the official website of NTA JEE Main 2020
- Click on "NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) - 2020 ANSWER KEY" in the "News & Events" section
- The answer key will appear on the screen
- Download the answer key for future use
To check the answer key, Click Here
Steps to Challenge NEET 2020 Answer Key:
- Go to the official website of NTA NEET 2020
- Click on "View Question Paper and Challenge Answer Key"
- Login by providing the credentials
- The question id and respective correct option id will appear on the screen
- Click on the checkbox of the respective question you want to challenge
- Click on the ‘Save your Claim Finally’ button
- Upload necessary documents by clicking on the ‘Choose File’ button
- Pay the fee of Rs. 1000/- (for each challenge) through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
NEET 2020 Important Dates
|Exam Date||13 September 2020|
|Provisional Answer Key released||26 September 2020|
|Last date to challenge the answer key||To be notified|
|Result declaration||October 2020 (Tentative)|
NEET 2020 Application Form Correction Window Open till 30 September. Check Here
NEET (UG) 2020 was successfully conducted by NTA on the 13th of September in pen and paper mode. Around15.9 lakh students appeared the exam at different exam centers in India. The conducting authorities ensured the implementation of proper precautionary measures like Social Distancing, and Sanitized environment for students during the exam.