The registration process of MH CET LAW 2020 (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law) for 5 years LLB program ends today i.e. on 2nd March 2020. The registration process of the MH CET LAW 2020 started on 21st January 2020. Candidates can apply on the official website. The exam will be held on 12th April 2020.
How to Apply for MH CET LAW 2020?
1. Go to the official website of MH CET LAW
2. Click on " MAH-LLB (5 Years) CET-2020 (Integrated Course)" present in the "Under Graduate Courses" section in the homepage
3. Click on "New Registration"
4. Provide the basic info and click on "Save & Next"
5. Upload scanned images of photo and signature
6. Provide all the necessary details
7. Pay the application fee and then click on "Submit"
MH CET LAW Application Fee
The application fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets or NetBanking. The application fee to be paid by candidates of each category is as under:
|Open Category||Rs. 800/-|
|Outside Maharashtra State||Rs. 800/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 400/-|
To apply for MH CET LAW 2020, Click Here
MH CET LAW 2020 Important Dates
|Registration starts||January 21, 2020|
|Registration ends||March 2, 2020|
|Closure for editing application details||March 2, 2020|
|Admit card release date||March 27, 2020|
|Exam date||April 12, 2020|
|Result declaration||April 28, 2020|
To know more about the MH CET LAW exam, Click Here