Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has launched a new initiative called e-PG Pathshala, which is specially designed for postgraduate students. This platform will let postgraduate students access e-books, online courses and study materials during this lockdown period. This initiative has been taken by MHRD under its National Mission on Education through ICT (MNE-ICT) initiative.Students can access these courses without having internet for the whole day.
- More than 22000+ modules in various subjects are available on the official site of e-PG Pathshala.
- It offers high quality, curriculum-based interactive e-content in 70 subjects across all disciplines of social sciences, arts, fine arts and humanities, natural & mathematical sciences and others.
- students can access e-Adhyayan, UGC MOOCs and e-Pathya.
- e-Adhyayan brings forth more than 700+ postgraduate course books to the students
- These facilities are also available to students who cannot access the internet for the entire day.
A lot of government ministries are taking measures to ensure that the academics of school and college students are not harmed during this lockdown period. Almost all state governments have instructed the schools to hold all their classes online.
Apart from this, MHRD has also launched SWAYAM Prabha to provide 32 High-Quality educational channels through DTH across the edges of India throughout the day. SWAYAM Prabha is based on a particular curriculum varying for various courses and disciplines.
Coronavirus: ICAI to start online revision classes for CA students
Manipal Group Introduces Online Training Solutions amid Corona virus
Coronavirus: MHRD Launch e-Portal YUKTI to tackle COVID Crisis