The institutions of Bharati Vidyapeeth (BV) was accorded deemed university status in 1996 for its academic excellence. Bharati Vidyapeeth has campuses across the country at New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Pune, Solapur, Kolhapur, Karad, Satara, and Panchgani. It runs more than 78 schools and 60 institutions of higher education, including those of professional education. Among these are colleges of Medicine, Dentistry, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing, Pharmacy, Engineering, Management, Hotel Management, Catering Technology, Environment Science and Agriculture etc. The Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) has established academic excellence and offers programmes in innovative and emerging areas. It presently has 29 constituent institutions, including three research institutes dedicated exclusively to research, is multi-campus and multi-disciplinary and is catering to the needs of Urban and Rural students, has significant achievements in research, has world-class infrastructure and facilities, launched several innovative academic programmes, best teaching-learning processes and has entered into national, as well as, international collaborations.
Check Details About Bharati Vidyapeeth
- Accreditation & Re-Accreditation with 'A' Grade by NAAC, India
- The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has accorded “A” grade status to the University
- The University Grants Commission has conferred 12(B) status on the University, which makes it eligible to enter into collaborations with universities abroad.
- The programmes in Pharmacy, Engineering and Management have been continuously accredited by National Board of Accreditation.
- The University has been placed among the Top 50 Universities in India in the rankings awarded by India Today.
- The University has been placed among the Top 5 Universities in the Western Region in the rankings awarded by India Today.
- The University has been among the Top 10 Universities preferred by Overseas Students for Higher Education in India.
- Our Institutes of Management, Pharmacy, Engineering, Law and others are regularly find place in the top rankings of institutions in India in respective disciplines.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) has independent top rankings for many of its constituent institutions.
- New Law College, Pune has secured 10th Rank by Outlook (Special Issue)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth's Bharati Kala Mahavidyalaya (College of Fine Arts) listed in BV's College of Fine Arts ranked again in top 10 Art colleges in India
- Bharati Vidyapeeth's Bharati Kala Mahavidyalaya (College of Fine Arts) listed in 'India's Top Ten Art Colleges', by ‘India Today’ - Special Issue, India's Best Colleges
- Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Institute of Management & Research (BVIMR) New Delhi Ranked '2nd ' in North India by business and management chronicle
Benefits of Studying in this College
- Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) as an educational organisation has committed itself to provide quality education in different areas of knowledge to the students as per their choices and capability.
- This educational institution creates an surrounding enriched with the infrastructure required and many professional academic facilities in its campuses assisting the institution in its academic pursuits. It has one of the best modified system of learning.
- Facilitating world-class medical education with super-specialty hospitals and advanced training programmes at affordable cost is also one of the perception of Bharati Vidyapeeth.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth aims to bring education within the reach of rural and girl students by providing them substantive fee concessions and subsidised hostel and mess facilities. The institution's administration provides affordable and subsidized fee
structure for students who come from remote rural areas.
- The institution trains and educates the students not only to be competent professionals but also responsible citizens and noble minded human beings
- The main objective of all the constituent units of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) is designed and geared up towards the fulfilment of these commitments.
Top Entrances Accepted by Bharati Vidyapeeth:
Here are some of the Top entrances whose scorecard is accepted by Bharati Vidyapeeth. Students securing the required cut-off marks will be eligible for the getting admission into various courses under this institution. Various courses and the entrances are mentioned below:
Research Institutes Established by Bharati Bidyapeeth
- Interatcive Research School for Health Affairs Pune.
- Research Development Center in Pharmaceutical Science.
- Yashwantrao Chavan Institute of Social Science and Research