All the important dates for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions(ATMA) 2020 February session have been released on the official website. The application form will be available from 15th November 2019. The registration closes on 3rd February 2020.
|Registration begins||15th November 2019|
|Last date of payment||1st February 2020|
|Registration closes||3rd February 2020|
|Availability of admit card||5th February 2020|
|Exam date||9th February 2020|
|Result declaration||13th February 2020|
ATMA is a national level exam for admission into MBA and PGDM courses into various B-schools such as Acharya Bangalore B-School, AIMS Institute, Fortune Institute of International Business, etc. ATMA is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and is held multiple times a year and is recognized by the Human Resource Development (HRD) and The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Steps to Apply:
Step 1: Fee payment
- Click on the link 'Click here to register for ATMA exam' on the official website
- Candidates will be redirected to the fee payment page
- Candidates need to enter their personal details including email ID and mobile number
- Enter debit/credit card details and make payment of Rs. 1298.
- On successful payment of the fee, a PID will be sent to candidates' registered email address
- The PID will work as a login ID for ATMA
Step 2: Registration
- In ATMA registration form, candidates need to fill all the details such as academic and personal details.
- Upload all the documents required, including passport size photo and signature
- Once the ATMA registration process is complete, candidates will be given their login password. The password will also be sent to candidates' registered email ID
- Take a printout of ATMA registration form
- Photo: Size should be between 20KB - 50KB
- Signature: Size should be between 10KB - 20KB
To know about top MBA entrance exam along with ATMA, click here
Also read, Top 10 Popular MBA Specializations