A new short online course named Stop Motion Animation has been introduced by the FTII (Film and Television Institute of India), Pune that was conducted for 13 days from 15 Feb 2021 to 27 Feb 2021 and the applications for admission to this course were being accepted on the basis of first come first serve.
For candidates who were interested to take admission in this short online course offered by FTII, they were suggested to apply online through the official website of FTII as soon as possible as the total number of candidates being accepted for the course was 25 that was distributed on the format of first come first serve basis.
Stop Motion Animation Course Highlights:
|Name of Course||Stop motion animation|
|Course Duration||13 Days|
|Dates||15 Feb 2021 to 27 Feb 2021|
|Deadline for the Application||08 Feb 2021|
|Course Timings||Evening Shift – 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM|
|Selection Criteria||First come first served basis|
|No. of seats||25|
|Age Limit||18 years and above|
|Educational Qualification||Class 12 Pass|
|Online Platform||Google Meet or Google Classroom|
How to apply for the Stop motion animation online course?
For candidates who are interested to apply for this new Stop motion animation online course introduced by FTII by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the following SBI Collect payment link Click Here.
- Search for the FTII Fee Account and then click on it.
- Select the online course named ‘Stop Motion Animation online course’.
- Proceed to pay the required course fee as prescribed by the payment gateway.
- Once the transaction is done, then take a printout of the receipt of the fee payment.
- For further instructions, follow the website of the SBI Bank Collect.
Know more: Animation Film Design as a Career