The registration process of the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) has been extended till 7th August. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) had released the application form of GUJCET 2020 on 21st January. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying. The exam of GUJCET will be held on the 24th of August.
Application correction form facility has also been reopened and the last date to avail the facility is 31st of July
Steps to Apply:
1. Go to the official website of GUJCET
2. Click on the "GUJCET 2020 registration" link
3. Click on "Click Here For New Candidate Registration"
4. Register yourself providing necessary details
5. Make the payment of Rs 300/-
6. Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
7. Upload scanned images of photo and signature
8. Submit the application form
To apply for GUJCET 2020, Click Here
GUJCET 2020 Important Dates:
||21 January 2020
||7 August 2020
|Availability of admit card
||To be notified
1. The candidate must be an Indian citizen
2. Must have passed 10+2 examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or equivalent boards
3. Must have secured a minimum of 45% in the last qualifying exam (5% relaxation in case of reserved category)
GUJCET 2020 entrance exam is conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board. The entrance exam allows the candidates to apply for the B.E./B.Tech courses in Grant-In-Aid, Government and Self Financed Institutions situated in Gujarat. The candidates can apply for the exam via online mode only. However, the exam will be conducted in offline mode.
For more details about the GUJCET 2020 exam, Click Here
Read here, Trending engineering branches which are highest paid
Also, read about JEE Main