AP ICET 2020 Application Form window has been opened for the candidates by Sri Venkateswara University. Candidates can do the required changes in the Application form within 13th July,2020. And the candidates who have not registered for AP ICET 2020, can also apply within 11th July,2020 with a late fee Rs.5000. The entrance exam will be conducted in online mode. The entrance exam will allow the candidates to apply for the MBA/MCA under AP ICET.
Steps to Apply for APICET 2020:
- Visit the official web site of APICET, The Direct link is given below
- Make payment by using any of the online transaction procedures.
- Fill the application form by providing the necessary details asked. It will be accepted only after the fee payment.
- Print the application form after successfully filling the detail information.
Know details for APICET 2020 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Last year Cut-off.
How to correct AP ICET 2020 Application form (Category-2)
- Visit the official site i.e (https://sche.ap.gov.in/ICET/ICET/ICET_HomePage.aspx)
- Click on Correction (Category 2)
- Provide the below Details
- Then Proceed to Fill Applications and correct the desired details
- Then Click SAVE
- Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination for both courses.
- A candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status of AP state.
AP ICET 2020 Important Dates
|AP ICET 2020 application form correction window
||July 10 to July 13, 2020
|Availability of AP ICET 2020 admit card
||July 23, 2020
|AP ICET 2020 Exam
||July 25, 2020