AIIMS Nursing 2020 for B.Sc. registration Started. Check Details
The registration process of AIIMS Nursing for B.Sc. degree has been started by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) on its official website. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Steps to Apply
1. Go to the official website of AIIMS Exams
2. Click on the link "Basic Registration For AIIMS B.Sc. Courses-2020 Session"
3. Click on the tab "Click here for New Basic Registration"
4. Click on "Proceed"
5. Fill all the details asked
6. Click on "Generate Registration IS and password"
7. Use these credentials to login
8. Fill up the application form
9. Upload the scanned image of photograph, signature and thumb impression with correct specifications
10. Pay the application fee of Rs. 1500 (Rs 1200 for SC/ST) through online mode
11. Submit the application form
To apply for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing, Click Here
For B.Sc (H) Nursing:
Candidates who have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognized University/Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and has a minimum aggregate marks required in qualifying examination i.e.10+2 or equivalent is 55% for Gen/EWS/OBC and 50% in case of SCs/STs categories
For B.Sc (Paramedical):
Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics with 50% for Gen/ EWS/OBC and 45% in case of SCs/ STs Categories
For B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic):
1. Passed 12th class under 10+2 system of education or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University (Those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1986 are also eligible)
2. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
3. Registration as Nurse, RN, RM (registered nurse, registered midwife) with any State Nursing Council
4. In case of male nurses, (if passed before implementation of new integrated course in 2003), besides being registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council, should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of Training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of following, for a period of six months: i) O.T. Techniques, ii) Ophthalmic Nursing, iii) Leprosy Nursing, iv) TB Nursing, v) Psychiatric Nursing, vi) Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing
|Registration starts||12th December 2019|
|Registration ends||16th January 2020|
|Last date for submission of documents||4th May 2020|
|Exam date of B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic)||6th June 2020|
|Exam date of B.Sc (Paramedical Courses) ||20th June 2020|
|Exam date of B.Sc(H) Nursing||28th June 2020|
To know details about top streams in Nursing, Click here
Read here, 10 Demandable Nursing career options in India
For detailed information about AIIMS Universities, Click Here