GATE CCMT 2020: Registration Commences today, Check Steps to Apply
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur to start registration process for CCMT 2020 from today i.e. May 13, 2020. Earlier the registration was to begin on April 29, 2020. Revised schedule is being released on the official website .clisk below in the link to download The counselling process is conducted to provide admission to GATE qualified candidates into the postgraduate programmes based on GATE score.
CCMT is the counselling process which is held at the national level for admission in post-graduation in engineering courses in NIT, IIIT, IIITDM or any other participating institutes. Authority will allot the seat based on merit and the choice filled by the candidate. CCMT is the portal where applicants will see their GATE result of seat allotment made by the college in which they applied. Candidates must go through the given below article concern with all the important information of GATE CCMT 2020.Verification of documents has to be done at reporting centres to confirm admission through CCMT 2020. Check GATE Counseling, Admission
CCMT Registration 2020
To participate in the admission process, it is essential for all candidates to complete their registration process. Before filling the application form, the candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria as specified by the authorities.
Steps to Fill CCMT 2020 Application Form
Step 1 - Registration: Firstly, the registration process has to be completed by the candidates. To register, the candidates will have to submit their name and GATE related details such as year of exam, registration ID, exam paper and scores secured out of 100.
Step 2 - Filling of Application Form: Details such as parent’s name, date of birth, gender, nationality, academic qualification, bank account information and more have to be provided by the candidates.
Step 3 - Uploading of GATE Score Card: A scanned copy of the GATE score card has to be uploaded by the candidates. The format of the score-card should be GIF/PNG/JPG/JPEG/BMP and the size should be between 50 KB to 200 KB.
Step 4 - Submission of Application Form: Next, the password has to be generated by the candidates. Submission of the application form has to be done after all of the submitted details are reviewed. After the application form is submitted, a unique registration number is generated.
Step 5 - Payment of Application Fee: Candidates will have to pay the required application fee through online mode (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline mode (e-challan at any branch of SBI).
Step 6 - Choice Filling and Locking: The candidates will have to select their choice of colleges and courses as per preference during the allotted period of time. Change, re-order and deletion of choices can be done within the choice filling period. It is to be noted that the filling of choices should be done in the order of preference. Editing of selected choices cannot be done after locking. A print out of the filled choices has to be taken for future reference.
CCMT Seat Allotment 2020
MNIT Jaipur will be conducting three rounds of CCMT 2020 seat allotment along with a National Upgradation, Internal Sliding and National Spot Round. The seat allotment result will be declared in online mode. The authorities will allot the registered candidates as per their merit, submitted preferences, availability of seats and fulfillment of other eligibility criteria. The selected candidates will have to download their provisional allotment letter and pay the seat acceptance fee of Rs. 30,000 through SBI MOPS.
Process to Download CCMT 2020 Allotment Letter
- Go to the official website of CCMT 2020.
- Click on the CCMT 2020 seat allotment link.
- Candidates will have to provide their GATE registration ID and password.
- Click on “Login”
- The allotment status will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates will have to download the allotment letter and print it out.
CCMT Reporting Centres 2020
The allotted candidates will have to report to their nearest reporting centres for document verification. At the reporting centre, the candidates will also have to select their choice of option from the ones presented below:
- Freezing - If the candidates are satisfied with their allotted seat, then they will have to freeze their seats.
- Sliding - This option has to be selected if the candidates wish to be allotted in higher preferred choice of course in the same institute during the future allotment rounds.
- Floating - If the candidates want to wait for allotment into higher preferences across institutes, then floating option has to be chosen.
Candidates will have to complete the document verification process to confirm their admissions into the allotted institute. After the documents are verified, the candidates will be given a Document Verification Certificate (DVC). The following documents along with a set of self attested copies have to be presented by the candidates:
- Print out of the registration and choice filling form.
- Provisional seat allotment letter.
- GATE score card (self-attested copy)
- Photo ID proof
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- 10th standard certificate or birth certificate as proof of age.
- 12th standard mark sheet
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam for all semesters
- Three colour passport size photographs
- Transfer, Conduct and Course Completion certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- Degree/Provisional certificate (if degree is completed)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate of last institute attended
After the document verification process is completed, the candidates will have to report to their respective allotted institute and pay the required tuition fee. If the candidates are unable to report within the allotted time, the allotment of the candidates will be disqualified.