The UGC Net answer keys are available on its official website since 30th Dec. This was released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on the official website https://ntanet.nic.in/
The NTA has notified that it has uploaded the Answer key for candidates to challenge. The facility to view question paper and responses will also be available till 1st of January 2019 up to 5:00 pm
There are 5 quick steps to check online on the official website. @ntanet.nic.in.
- Go to the official website, ntanet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the answer key link
- Enter your login details to view the UGC NET answer keys 2018
- On submitting the same, the answer keys will be displayed
- Download it and take print out of the same for future use.
How to challenge the UGC NET December 2018 keys:
- Open the official website of NTA NET
- On the homepage, you will find the link that reads "challenge/s regarding Answer Key", Click on it
- It will redirect you to the page where you can find two options :
1- Application number and Password
2- Application number and Date of Birth
- You can select any of the two options
- After login, submit your challenge/s in the prescribed format by NTA
- Pay the Challenge Fee and click on submit
- Note down the reference number or else take a printout for further reference.
Note: In order to raise objections, candidates need to pay Rs 1,000 for each question.
UGC December exam schedule:
As per the reports over 1.8 lakh candidates had registered for UGC NET December 2018 exam which was held from 18th December 2018 to 22nd December 2018 in Various cities. On Day 1 a total of 65.3 per cent appeared for the exam and on Day 2 a total of 72.8 per cent attempted for the exam.
The exam was held in two shifts: 9.30 am to 1 pm and 2.30 pm to 6 pm.
As per the media, the results are notified to be out on 10th of January, 2019.
About UGC NET:
The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted On behalf of The UGC, for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian Universities and Colleges.