SIBM (Symbiosis Institute of Business Management) Hyderabad has started the application process for the MBA and Executive MBA programs for 2021-2023 batches. The interested applicants can go to the official web portal of the institute- https://www.sibmhyd.edu.in/. The SIBM conduct their own exam for getting admission into their institution. The admissions are based on the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) exam.
The SIBM Hyderabad offers admission to both Indian as well as international applicants. Every year SIBM conducts the exam in the month of August but due to Covid-19, this year's exam has been postponed. This institute provides a full-time two-year MBA program at the PG level. Here applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria of each program while filling the form.
Programs Offered, Eligibility and Fees by SIBM Hyderabad:
SIBM Hyderabad includes five MBA courses such as MBA in Marketing, MBA in Finance, MBA in Human Resource, MBA in Operation, and MBA Executive. An MBA is a full-time program while MBA Executive is a weekend program as the applicants are already working.
||Applicants must possess graduation with minimum 50% or Equivalent grade of any stream
Final year students can also apply for it.
|Rs 15.04 Lakh|
|EXECUTIVE MBA||Graduation with minimum 50% aggregate or equivalent grade.
After graduation minimum 2-year of experience is required
|RS 7.30 Lakh|
Steps to Apply for MBA 2021 in SIBM:
- Browse the official website of SNAP:- www.snaptest.org and register for the SNAP exam.
- Applicants will receive an OTP on their registered Email Id and Mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number and click on the submit option of the SNAP form.
- Once the registration is successful, applicants are requested to pay for the form online. The amount of payment for the form will be Rs 1750 for SNAP Exam.
- Now go to the website of the institute by entering the SNAP ID and Password.
- Fill in all the required details and click on the submit option in the form.
- Again applicants have to pay for application form of Rs 1000 through net banking or debit/credit card.
- If any applicants want to pay offline then they have to send a Demand Draft(DD) at the below address.