Due to the growing cases of Coronavirus cases in the country, authorities have been postponing or canceling various exams. In this situation, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the helpline numbers of the exam associated with it such as JEE Main, NEET, UGC NET, CMAT, etc. Aspirants can use these numbers in case of any queries related to the particular exam.
NTA Helpline Numbers:
According to the official website of NTA, "As a Precaution against COVID - 19, our helpdesk is operating with limited resources. For exam related queries text us on the given numbers. For all other queries, please check the website regularly (These Numbers will be operational for sort duration only, thank you for your understanding)".
For the official notification, Click Here
For any other Queries, NTA has provided the following numbers separately:
- Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE Main): 0120-6895200
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test(NEET) : 0120- 6895200
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT): 0120- 6895200
- Delhi University Entrance Test: 011- 27667092, 011-27006900
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU): 0120-6895200
- UGC-NET Examination: 0120-6895200
- Joint CSIR-UFC NET: 0120-6895200
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card and Exam Date Postponed. To be Announced after 31 March
Is NEET Admit Card Postponed due to Corona Virus? Know the Truth
Latest Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak