Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetha is going to conduct Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam (AEEE) 2021 in three phases in the month of April, June / July this year. The exam will be held in online mode with Remote Proctoring & in Computer Based Test mode at selected cities. The first phase of the exam will be conducted on 17th and 18th April (RPE secured), the second will be from 11th to 14th June 2021 and the third phase exam will be by the end of June/ July 2021.
The aspirants who are appearing for the exam must know that the number of attempts has been increased. Here we are providing the exam pattern and syllabus.
Click here for the complete syllabus of AEEE 2021
AEEE 2021-Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Exam
|Remote Proctoring & Computer Based Test (CBT)mode
|1.5 hours (90 Minutes)
|Total no. of questions
|Physics-15, Chemistry-10, Mathematics-30, English-5
|Type of questions
|Multiple-Choice type (MCQs)
|3 marks for correct answer and 1 negative mark for the wrong answer
Are multiple attempts useful for engineering aspirants?
- It is useful to the aspirants as it will give another two opportunities to improve their score in the examination if they fail to clear on the first attempt.
- While appearing for the first attempt, the aspirants will get an idea about the type of questions and the mistakes made by them. So when appearing for next attempt will not make mistake and try to improve.
- Sometimes aspirants have thought of dropping a year if they could not clear the exam and will prepare, give the exam next year. But the university has to reduce the chance of dropping a year and aspirants will not waste a full year.
- Aspirants who are appearing for the board exam might be missing the chance for appearing in the exam. This year they don't have to wait. They can appear for another phase.
- Those aspirants who had appeared in all three phases then his/ her best AEEE scores will be considered for the merit list.