The online Registration of the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) exam closes today i.e 3rd February. ATMA or AIMS Test for Management Admissions is a national-level online entrance exam for admission into MBA, PGATMA or AIMS and is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). ATMA is a single-window test and is held multiple times in a year. The admission to courses will be done on the basis of rank.
Steps to Registration and pay the Fee:
1. In ATMA registration form, candidates need to fill all the details such as academic and personal details.
2. Upload all the documents required, including passport size photo and signature
3. Once the ATMA registration process is complete, candidates will be given their login password. The password will also be sent to candidates' registered email ID
4. Take a printout of ATMA registration form
1. Click on the link 'Click here to register for ATMA exam' on the official website
2. Candidates will be redirected to the fee payment page
3. Candidates need to enter their personal details including email ID and mobile number
4. Enter debit/credit card details and make payment of Rs. 1298.
5. On successful payment of the fee, a PID will be sent to candidates' registered email address
6. The PID will work as a login ID for ATMA
To apply for ATMA 2020, Click Here
ATMA 2020 Important Dates
|Registration start date||November 18, 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fee||February 2, 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||February 3, 2020|
|Availability of admit card||February 5, 2020|
|Exam date||February 9, 2020|
|Result declaration||February 13, 2020|
Read here, Highest Paying MBA Jobs available in India
For more details about ATMA, Click Here
Also, read Tensed About Your MBA Interview? Follow These Steps To Get Sure Success