The third round of PGIMER 2020 counselling will be conducted in an offline mode by PGI Chandigarh on 24th of July. PGI Chandigarh has released the vacant seats available for round three of counselling on the official website pgimer.edu.in
- 10+2 certificates
- MBBS degree certificate
- Internship certificate
- MCI Registration
- Caste certificate
- Any other asked government document (if relevant)
Offline PGIMER 2020 counselling guidelines
- The personal appearance is mandatory at the counselling venue.
- Candidates coming for counselling from states other than Chandigarh Tricity should either have to return within 72 hours to avoid 14 days quarantine or should come prepared to join the course.
- Wearing the mask and social distancing is mandatory
- Candidates are advised not to accompany more than one person in the counselling hall.
- Aspirants whose seats will be allotted, so in order to confirm the seats, aspirants have to deposit the requisite fee of Rs. 2,485.
- Aspirants are required to join the respective allotted institutes before July 28, 2020, by 1:00 PM.