Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is commonly called OJEE, which is a state level examination organized by the government of Odisha to offer admission into various UG, PG, and integrated degree courses in private and government medical and engineering institutions of Odisha. OJEE 2021 Exam date is not released yet but it is expected to be held in the 2nd week of May 2021. The aspiring candidates can get their OJEE 2021 results in the first week of June 2021.
Like all other entrance exams, the one question that all the aspirants ask themselves is, what is the next plan? This article is going to help you in all aspects in deciding the further journey.
Highlights Of OJEE 2021:-
|Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)|
|Conducting body||OJEE Board (OJEEB)|
|Exam level||State entrance examination|
|Exam frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam mode||Online Exam|
|Duration||BPharm - 3 hours
LE BTech, LE BSc/ LE, MCA/LE MCA, MBA, MTech, and March - 2 hours
Mpharm, Integrated MBA and LE BPharm - 1 hour
|Syllabus||Analytical and Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Techniques, General Awareness and Business Fundamentals, Verbal Reasoning and Comprehension, and other course-specific topics|
|Pattern||Al the questions will be Multiple Choice type.
Addition of 4 marks for correct answers and deduction of 1 mark for each incorrect answers
|Exam fees||Rs 1000 and for a combination of courses the fee is Rs 1500/-|
|Exam purpose||Admission offeredinto more than 43 Colleges in India|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate level, Lateral Entry, and Post Graduate level|
|Number of test cities||21|
|Exam date||To be announced soon|
Important Dates for OJEE 2021:
|Events||Tentative Dates 2021|
|Starting of the online registration process||1st week of February 2021|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of March 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2021|
|OJEE 2021 Exam||2nd week of May 2021|
|Release of Answer key||2nd week of May 2021|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of June 2021|
|Starting of Counselling||2nd week of June 2021|
OJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria of OJEE 2021 is the factor that should be considered first by the interested applicants while planning to appear for the examination. The eligibility norms consist of factors such as age relaxation and the nationality of the candidates. If any candidate failed to fulfill the required eligibility criteria of OJEE 2021, then his/her application might be canceled.
Eligibility ForB.Tech (LE)/ B.Plan:
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed his/her 12th level or must have completed a 3-year diploma course from any recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: The candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with a minimum of 45% marks. For the candidates belongs to the reserved category, the minimum mark is 40%.
Eligibility For MBA:
- Educational Qualification: Interested candidates must have passed the Bachelors’s degree from any recognized university. The student who has appeared for the final exam and waiting for the results to come can also apply.
- Qualifying Marks: The students must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the final exam of Bachelors’ degree and there is a relaxation of 5% for the students from reserved category.
For B. Pharm:
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed class 12th from any recognized board or university. OJEE does not allow the candidates who have passed from an open board.
- Qualifying Subjects: The qualifying exam must contain subjects like Physics & Chemistry as core subjects along with Mathematics, Biology.
For M. Tech/ M. Arch/ M. Pharm:
- Qualification: The candidate must have passed his/herbachelor's degree such as B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Plan, etc, or any equivalent degree from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: The students must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the last qualifying exam and the students belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST) must have secured a minimum of 45% marks.
What After OJEE 2021 Results?
However, the plan after the OJEE result declaration is completely an individual’s choice and it should be chosen very carefully. The students who have scored well in the exam should start preparing themselves for the next round that includes Group Discussion and Personal Interview. And the students who have not scored good, they will either take up jobs or will opt for other MBA entrance exams.
After clearing the GD/PI round the qualified students are assessed on various grounds like communication skills, grammatical skills, leadership skills, vocabulary, general awareness, personality, managerial skills, confidence, academics, extracurricular activities,the candidate-specific field of interest, etc.
OJEE 2021 Counselling:
OJEE 2021 Counselling will be held via online mode for the seat allotment. Tentatively the Counselling session is scheduled to be organized in the first week of September 2021. The students must carry the following documents both in the original and scanned copy on the date of verification.
- Last Qualifying exam scorecard
- Degree certificate
- Category certificate ( if any reservation claimed)
- Income certificate
- Copy of application form
Read here : Engineering Career in Defence