The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has opened the registration and fee deposition online window for recruitment examination of “ Assistant Prosecution Officer”.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the APO recruitment are advised to go the official website of the State Commission to submit their application form Online. The link for the Application form is uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 28 January 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
- The Registration and Fee Deposition started on 28th December 2018 and the last dates for the same are 25th January 2019.
- However, the candidates can submit their application forms till 28th January 2019.
- Unreserved / Other – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing Backward Class fee Rs. 25/- Total: Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste / – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing Scheduled Tribe fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
Further, the UPPSC APO recruitment examination is conducted for a total number of 17 posts. The age of the candidates should be between 21-40 Years.
And, the pay scale for this post will be of Level 8th which includes Rs 47,600 to Rs 1,51,100