Sarada prasad Rath
Himachal Pradesh National Law University Entrance Test ( HP-NLET ) is conducted by Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU), Shimla. This entrance exam gives admission into the HPNLU for admission in programs such as – BA/BBA LLB (Hons), LLM and PhD in law admission in programs such as – BA/BBA LLB (Hons), LLM and PhD in law.
The exam for 2020 will be conducted on the month of May and the application form will be available from January. The closing for applying will be around the month of April.
Here we will discuss the eligibility and process for applying the HP-NLET
The candidates must go through all the eligibility criteria for the courses they are applying.
For BA LLB and BBA LLB
1. Must have completed 10th and +2
2. Candidates belonging to categories of General, OBC, specially-abled person, NRI must have scored a minimum of 50% in 10th and +2
3. Candidates of category SC and St must have scored a minimum of 45% in 10th and +2
For Postgraduate LLM Courses
1. Candidates must have 3 years or 5 years LLB degree
2. Minimum of 55% marks in LLB for unreserved categories
3. Minimum of 50% marks in LLB for reserved categories i.e. SC and ST
1. Must have completed LLM course from a recognized university
2. Minimum of 55% in LLM for every category students
1. Go to the official site of HPNLU and click on "Admissions 2020"
2. Click on "online application form"
3. Fill the details required like name, email, address, DOB, country, pin code, etc. to register and click "confirm"
4. Select “Himachal Pradesh National Law University” from the list
5. Click on apply to begin filling the application form
6. Fill the details in the application form such as personal details, academic details precisely
7. You are then directed to a page to pay for the application form where you can pay through credit card, debit card, and net banking
8. Select and pay for the respected course you are applying to.