NIPER JEE 2020: Application Process Begins, Click Here For More Details
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Ahmedabad has released the application form for NIPER Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) on April 1, 2020. The application form is available in online mode, which must be submitted before May 15, 2020. The exam of NIPER JEE will be conducted on June 14, 2020, for granting admission to 820 seats offered in Masters in Pharmacy (M.Pharm), Masters of Science (MS Pharm), Masters of Technology (M.Tech Pharm) and Ph. D courses.
Steps To Apply:
- Visit the official NIPER website i.e. niperahm.ac.in
- Register yourself using a valid email ID and phone number.
- Fill in the application form with personal and academic details.
- Upload a recent, coloured, passport-sized photograph and signature. The size of both the files should be below 70 KB and file format should be JPEG.
- Pay the requisite application fee by debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- After completion of filling and submission of the application form, aspirants are required to print it out and send the signed hard copy along with a copy of award letter pertaining to GPAT/ GATE/ NET etc. and a sponsorship certificate from Industry/ Government sponsored candidates (if applicable) to the address given below:
Chairman, NIPER Joint Entrance Examination Ph.D
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
NIPER - Ahmedabad
Palaj, Opp. Air Force Station
Gandhinagar, Gujarat -382355
Aspirants can choose any of the following modes to send the hard copy to the authority
- Registered Post
- Speed Post
To Apply Click Here
|Online Registration Form||1st April 2020|
|Last date for online Registration||15th May 2020|
|Online NIPER Joint Entrance Examination||14th June 2020|
|Result||To Be Notified|