The last date to apply for AEEE 2019 online (computer-based test) mode has been shifted to April 17 by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Earlier, the last date for application for the entrance exam was April 15. Candidates are eligible to fill the application for pen and paper-based test till April 20.
As we know the slot booking and admit card for the online test has begun from April 12.
Also, those who have applied and have been seeking admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham through JEE Main 2019 can submit their applications till May 15.
The admit cards for offline mode of AEEE 2019 has also been released on April 16
Steps to fill AEEE 2019 application form for the computer-based test?
- You need to complete the registration. In the registration process, you need to enter basic details like name, gender, category etc.
- After completing the registration process, you are required to fill the detailed application form of AEEE 2019. You need to enter your personal, academic, communication and other important details in the required boxes.
- After you are done with filling in all the details, you are required to upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Before the payment of application fee, once check thoroughly all the details entered and make corrections in case any detail has wrong entry.
- After this, the last step for AEEE 2019 is the payment of application fee. You can pay the required application fee through net banking or credit card/debit card or cash card/wallet.
Applicants can also submit their AEEE 2019 application form offline at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University counters in Amritapuri, Bangalore and Coimbatore campus. The application fee for AEEE channel will be rupees 1000. Candidates who are applying through JEE channel will have to pay rupees 300. AEEE 2019 computer-based test will be conducted on April 22. 24. 25 & 26, 2019 (3 slots each).