The National Board of Education (NBE) is going to conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG) 2021 on 18th April 2021. This exam is a single entrance exam to provide admissions into MD / MS and other postgraduate diploma programs at medical colleges across the country.
Aspirants who are appearing for the exam should have a clear idea of the exam pattern to crack it one attempt. The authority has also released the guidelines to be followed by the aspirants.
NEET PG 2021: Exam pattern
|Mode and medium of the exam||Computer Based Test and English|
|Exam duration||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
For every correct answer, +4 mark will be allocated
For incorrect answer, -1 mark will be deducted
No mark deduction for unattempted question
Exam day guidelines for NEET PG 2021:
- NBE is conducting the exam in Social Distance-Computer Based Test (SD-CBT) in a safe and secure environment for maintaining social distance. Candidates are advised to follow the guidelines issued by the authority.
- Candidates have to reach at the time as the "Reporting Counter" of the test venue as per the time indicated in the admit card. To avoid the crowd candidates are provided with a time slot one day prior to the exam.
- Candidates who are late or beyond the allocated time slot do not allow to appear in the exam. NBE is not responsible for any delay to the test center due to any reason.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exact address and location of the test center as indicated on the admit card. They should be familiar with the location and ensure that they report for the exam as per the time slot.
- Candidates who are issued with admit card will be allowed to enter the examination center for the fulfillment of the documentary requirements.
- Candidates will be checked for fever with thermo guns at the entry. Any candidate having body temperature above the 99.4 Degree F or have the symptoms of Covid-19 will be allowed to appear the exam in separate isolation lab.
- The printed copy of the Barcoded/QR-coded admit card with a recent color photograph pasted on it has to brought by candidates.
- They have to bring a photocopy of permanent / Provisional SMC/ MCI registration to be retained by the test center.
- Government-issued photo Ids to bring with valid/ non-expired and original:- Aadhar card, Driving license, passport and Pan card.
Read more: Popular Medical Entrances 2021