B.Sc in Radiotherapy is a 3 years under-graduation course that highlights the cure technique of cancer through radiation therapy. With a huge demand of this course and professional demands, the major aim of this degree is to instill skills related to radiography.
|Course duration||Three years|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Salary||INR 2.5 Lacs to INR 4 Lacs|
|Course Fee||INR 20,000 to INR 3.5 Lacs|
Eligibility criteria for B.Sc in Radioactive technology
- In a B. Sc Radiotherapy Technology allows students to concentrate on the main approach used to cure cancer, and students can function as a clinical radiographer-providing scientifically sophisticated and compassionate care in hospitals.
- Applicants should have taken 10+2 exams in Physics, Chemistry, Genetics and English with Biology or Mathematics as optional subjects with at least 45 to 50 per cent marks and should have passed them from a recognised university or board of directors.
- Many well-known institutes often administer entrance exams for entry.
- Students with a BMRT degree can undertake other studies such as M.Sc, M.Phil& Ph.D., etc.
Admission Procedure for B.S c in Radioactive technology
Admission to the B.Sc Radiotherapy program is either on the grounds of merit or on the basis of the admission test.
- The method of direct entry is practised by a number of colleges in India.
- In this path, candidates are chosen on the basis of their 10+2 scores.
- Applicants clearly have to apply to college/university for this reason.
- After the board results are released, the colleges will announce their cut-off ratings.
- If the applicants have obtained more than or equal to the cut-off scores of the expected institution, they would be eligible for enrolment at that institute.
On the basis of the entrance tests
- The second form of entry to the B.Sc Radiotherapy course is the entrance test.
- Applicants are chosen along this route on the basis of their marks earned in the institute's entrance exams.
- Applicants must first apply to the university/college for this reason.
- The institute will supply applicants with an assessment timetable.
The course fees in the field of Radioactive technology can vary from INR 20,000 to INR 3.5 Lacs.