Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) is an annual common entrance exam for MBA and MCA studies in Gujarat, India, since 2002. Every year it is conducted between March to August. Gujarat Technological University was inaugurated in October 2007. Then, it started conducting GCET. The GUJCET syllabus has Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subjects.
Books To Prepare:
Here are a few pointers that candidates must consider while selecting the best books for GUJCET:
- It is essential for the candidates to choose a book that is written in a reader-friendly and comprehensible language.
- For GUJCET, candidates must note that the book contains fundamental concepts and topics that are included in the syllabus of GUJCET.
- Also, before buying the book, candidates must check for the latest edition of the book in order to get updated content and information on the examination.
- It is always better to choose a book that has enough sample papers and GUJCET previous years’ question papers for better exam preparation.
- Before buying the book, check that it contains the complete syllabus of GUJCET.
- Many training centers or coaching centers also provide various reference books or study materials for better entrance exam preparation. So, candidates can also refer to these books.
Best Books For GUJCET: Candidates preparing for GUJCET can refer to the following books mentioned in the table below:
- GUJ-CET 15 Practice Sets by Dr Chandresh Agrawal
- Test Series GUJCET (PCM) in English by Devesh Bhardwaj
- 15 Mock Tests & Solved Papers for Gujarat CET Medical Entrance by Arihant Experts
- Mathematics by RS Agrawal and IA Maroon
- Papers For GUJCET/ JEE/NEET (in Gujarati) by Raj Prakashan
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd
- Solutions of Concepts of Physics Volume 1 & 2 by H.C Verma
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday/ Resnick/ Walker
- Mathematics Volume I & II Class – 12 by RD Sharma
- Concepts of Organic Chemistry For Jee by OP Tandon
- S Dinesh Guide to GUJCET
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by RC Mukherjee
GUJCET Preparation Tips: Here some Tips and Tricks to Prepare GUJCET
- Know More About GUJCET
- Know some of the Trending engineering branches which are highest paid
- Also Read About TOP 10 Things You Should Learn About JEE Main Preparation