The KLE University (Karnatak Lingayat Education) was established by the Karnatak Lingayat Education Society in the year 2006 under the recommendations of UGC. At first it provided only Diploma and various Undergraduate Courses. Presently, this university is more than 10 years old and has gradually it diversified its U.G. and P.G. courses. KLE University which is administered by the KLE Society is successfully running more than 205 institutions in the field of Health care (Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Physiotherapy, Nursing Science), Information Technology, Law and many more conventional and non-conventional disciplines.
Why KLE University is an Unquestionable Option
- KLE Society was established 90 years ago with a single vision of transforming the educationally backward areas into an educationally rich developing sector.
- It has the aim of being an Outstanding University of Excellence by providing quality assured education programs with a well-supported training process.
- KLE University promotes the continuous expansion of Higher Education consistently, by providing the required infrastructure & latest learning resources.
- It aims for vision oriented growth to fulfill the national obligation through Rural Heath Mission by collaborating with Regional / National / International Bodies / Establish Health Institutions.
- Education related programmes are modified for advanced and effective learining of the students.
- Innovation and research programmes are a important part of the curriculum and are some of the most important activities that are carried out by KLE University, to expand the extension of boundaries of knowledge through faculty development and continuing education programs.
What makes KLE University a Exclusive Instituion
- Make the programs more career oriented through effective review of the education curriculum and redesign of curriculum if necessary.
- Bringing in the spirit of inquiry and scientific temperament among students through research oriented activities.
- Enhance reading and learning capability among faculty and students and inculcate sense of life-long-learning
- Objectives oriented evaluation of students’ performance and integrate character building values like civic responsibilities, sense of National Integrity, adopt and implement principles of participation, transparency and accountability.
- Constantly display sensitivity and respond to changing educational, social and community demands
- To carry out the innovation research programmes effectively.
- Ph.D Courses
- Hotel Management Courses
- Bio Statistics Course
- 2019 Zonal NASA Convention (National Association of Students of Architecture, India): School of Architecture, KLE Technological University’s students won a total of five trophies gaining most trophies amongst 2100 students coming from 47 Architecture colleges spread across Karnataka, Goa, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Avanika Yammiyavar, 8th Semester Student of School of Architecture Won the “Best Paper Award”for the Oral Presentation of her Research Paper titled- “Evaluating Building Aesthetics using Gestalt Analysis”at the Research Conclave 2019 held at IIT Guwahati
- Avanika.P.Yammiyavar presented a paper at national conference on recent advancements on environmental research. She was awarded for the poster “Modelling li brick wall design patterns to optimize indoor climate parameters of built environment” inspired from Laurie Baker’s design
- Akash.S.R, 6th sem student of school of architecturewon the a3 foundation award for his design housing studio projectat lit –archi and a3f awards 2019 held at museum& art gallery sector-10 ,chandigarhon 16thfebruary 2019 ,the coveted award was out of 341 entries nationwide. Akash was Mentored by Prof Kalpeshkumar Patel, School of Architecture, KLETECH