The International Business Management is a programme offers a highly specialized global management education that will open the platform of leadership roles in Multinational Corporation as well as in non-govern mental organization. This International Business Management programme provides you with core knowledge of the industry that takes you to successfully conduct business on a world level in any international organization. This Programme is basically designed to give a definite prospective idea of doing business worldwide. Since International Management is a specialization course in MBA/PGDM programme, the aspirant will be required to go through the process of pursuing a normal MBA but choose only certain institution who offering the International Management.
Following are the most popular International School in India.
- IIM Calcutta-Indian Institute of Management (IIMC)
- IIFT- Indian Institute of foreign Trade (Delhi)
- Christ University (Bangalore)
- MDI -Management Development Institute(Gurgaon)
- Doon Business School (Dehradun)
- Techno India University (Kolkata)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (Pune)
- GITAM School of International Business (Visakhapatnam)
- Institute of Management Studies (Uttar Pradesh)
The highlights of International Business Management are:
- International Business Law
- International Finance and Banking
- International Marketing
- International Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Global Business Research and Analysis
- International Business Planning
- Corporate social responsibility and International development
- Business Networking
- International Marketing
- Foreign Languages and Alliances
- Managing Global Compliance in Exports
- International Economics
Courses and Eligibility:
|Undergraduate (UG)||3 years||To take admission into a bachelor’s degree, the candidate must have passed the Intermediate 10+2 examination from any recognized institution.||No Entrance Exams|
|Postgraduate(PG)||2 years||To take admission into a master’s degree the candidate must have a bachelor's degree from any recognized university.||CAT, MAT, XAT, IIFT, SNAP etc.
- ICICI Bank
- Bharti Airtel
- The candidates need to qualify any of the entrance exams for the admission procedure.
- After qualifying the entrance exam a candidate called for Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview Test (PI) by your selected University or Institution.
- Some University takes the Candidates by taking their Career Marks, Personalities, Communication skills, etc.
- A candidate must score well in every round.
- After all, if you are in a merit list then you can get a chance for this programme
Syllabus and Course:
The International Business Management contains a very vast subject with including domain- specific papers. Which are as follows:
International Business Management Syllabus
|International Supply Chain Management||International Marketing|
|Financial Derivatives and Risk Management||Finance and international Trade|
|International Contract Management||Managing Global Compliance in Exports|
|International Human Resource Management||International Advertising and Brand Management|
|International Supply Chain management and Logistic||Foreign Language for Business|
|International Contract Management||Global Compliance in Exports|
|Financing of International trade||Global Compliance in E-commerce|
|Cross Culture Management||Online Business and E- commerce|
|Procurement and Material Management||Competitive Strategy|
|International Business Strategy||International Economics|
As this is the specialization course of MBA. So it is required the same skill as MBA aspirant must with including some extra skills which help you in international marketing.
- Business Aptitude.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Leadership Qualities.
- Strong Analytical qualities.
- Strong logical Reasoning Ability.
- Good Team Work.
- Ability to work Under Pressure.
- Skills upon Languages.
- Interest In International trade.
Entrance is a test which tested the aspirant’s knowledge for the course which she/he applied for. As International Business Management is a professional course, hence various University and Institution organized their own entrance exam for selection. Apart from, there are various national level entrance exams which are as follows:
Career & Job prospective:
|Job post||Job Description||Salary|
|International Business Consultant||International of foreign business consultants main role is to advise and assists a business in international deals.||6 lakhs to 7 lakhs|
|International Finance Manager||The role of international finance manager is to handle fund rising, risk minimization, Understanding international trends and forecasting, etc.||8.27 lakhs to 2.94 crores|
|Global Business Manager||The role of this post is to ensure efficiency in revenue and expenditure. The manager ensures that the business is in competition.||3.06 lakhs to 22 lakhs|
|Investment Banker||Investment Banker's role includes assisting the firm in financial transactions.||6 lakhs to 7 lakhs|
|Business development manager||This manager deals with the development of the management by taking new clients and business, by way of marketing or sales.||5 lakhs to 7 lakhs|
|International Marketing Director||Global marketing managers are responsible for maximizing their firms' international market share and profits.||80 lakhs to 2 crores|
|International Foreign Policy Advisor||Most foreign policy advisors work for a governmental agency or serve as political appointees for the state or federal government. ... Their findings may be in a number of areas relevant to international relations and foreign policy, such as: Trade. Global food supplies.||63 lakhs to 82 lakhs|
Q: Why someone chooses International Business Management study?
A: International Business Management is a course which deals with how to work with multinational companies. This course enhances some qualities of a candidate like gain an international perspective, develop key management skills, boost your employability, build your business knowledge, and solve numerical challenges.
Q: What are the job prospective in this course?
A: A candidate can get many jobs by taking this course like Global Business manager, Business Development Manager, International Foreign Policy Advisor, etc.